Twitterpated Fabric Gifts
While I had the Twitterpated Fabric out yesterday, I swapped my sewing machine for my bigshot and made these little beauties. I purchased the Fun Flowers die ages ago and it rocks when cutting through fabric!
- Cut out the flowers with your Fun Flowers Die, Bigshot and fabric – I used all three of the Twitterpated Fabric.
- Layer up as you like. I used three layers but you could use many more. You could also use tulle in between to give more dimension.
- Fold the layered flower in half and stitch a couple of stitches on the back in the centre and around 2-3mm from the bottom of the fold.
- Now open the flower and fold in half again the other way and repeat a couple of stitches on the back, in the same area. This will help to bring your flower in at the base.
- Pop your button on top and your band at the back and sew both on at the same time so it all holds together.
And here is the finished product.
I have a couple of nieces that will love these and I can’t wait to see them when I head home in a couple of weeks.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
Designer Buttons: Regals: Cherry Cobbler. Subtles: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist. Neutrals: Whisper White.
Tools: Bigshot, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die
Non Stampin’ Up: Hair elastic, Thread