Stampin Up! Oh Hello Bundle
I’m currently working on a collection of designs for my next class using the gorgeous Oh Hello stamp and framelits bundle. This is my absolute favourite set in the Occasions catalogue and I’ve loved playing around with the collection, along with a number of other new products that are featured on this card.
- Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point rocks it in the colour stakes.
- The NEW Borders Scoring Plate for your Simply Scored is a cool tool that allows you to add interest to plain card. Cut with the matching Framelits to give you a professional finish.
- Sunshine and Sprinkles Chevron DSP as background keeps this design on trend.
- Make a flower using the Creped Filter Paper. Here’s HOW:
- Layer a rectangle piece of Creped Filter Paper on a piece of copy paper and punch out around 10 scallop circles.
- Mix up about 6 drops of Daffodil Delight with Isocol (available from your local chemist) in one of your Stampin Up Spritzers and spray each piece liberally to build up your colour. Fast drying dye – awesome!
- Cut each scallop towards the centre on every second scallop leaving approx 5 mm in the centre.
- Gently crumple each scallop, then lay them all on top of each other.
- Pierce the centre with your trusty paper-piercing tool.
- Pop a 4.8mm brad through to hold them all together.
- Gently crumple each layer and arrange to cover your brad until you are happy with how your flower looks.
- Use the brad to attach the flower to your sentiment panel.
Stampin Up! Supplies
Stamps: Oh Hello ** (Clear 130733) (Wood 130730)
Card: Very Vanilla (106550) , Pacific Point (116202), Daffodil Delight (121680)
Paper: Sunshine and Sprinkle Designer Series Paper (126922)
Ink: Pacific Point (126951), Early Espresso (126974), Daffodil Delight Ink refill (119672)
Fabulous Flourishes: Creped Filter Paper (129393), 4.8mm Neutrals Brad (119736)
Tools: Ovals Collection Framelits** (129381), Borders Scoring Plate (126192), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bigshot (113439), Paper Cutter (126996), Stampin Spritzer (126185)
**Have you ordered your Oh Hello Bundle yet? Why not order the Bundle and get 15% off? With this discount, you can add a package of Creped Filter Paper, a pack of 2 Stampin Up! Spritzers and still have a few $$ left over*. Add in a pack of Tea Lace Paper Doilies (I’ll share an example using this one tomorrow) and the gorgeous Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP and you’ll have enough to earn one of the fabulous Sale-a-bration FREEBIES!!
Bundles and Sale-a-brations freebies are available for a limited time only, so order yours here today.
*Based on clear-mount bundle.
Posted on February 11, 2013, in Classes, Stampin Up, Techniques, Thank you and tagged 2013 Seasonal Catalogue, Canberra Papercraft Supplies and Classes, Canberra Stampin Up Demonstrator, Handmade Cards, Inkydayz, Papercraft Classes, Sale-a-bration, Tania Willis. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.