The Perfect Gift
Inspired by a gorgeous card I found on pinterest, I whipped up this gift card holder for a Stampin’ Up! Gift Card for a friend of mine who was looking for the perfect gift for a work colleague who loves Stampin’ Up! Now I might be biased, but I can’t think of a better gift for a Stampin’ Up! addict if you ask me.
A few how tos:
- Run a few pieces of your DSP through the honeycomb embossing folder and cut out to make perfect hexagons fast.
- To reduce cut through, use no tabs on your multipurpose platform when using this embossing folder with DSP, Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock.
- Crumple your seam binding, make two loops and tie a piece of linen thread around the centre to make a four loop bow.
- Punch out 2 of each scallop, crumple each and layer from largest scallops to smallest on top. Attach with a mini brad.
Stampin Up Supplies
Stamp Set: Tiny Tags (118592)
Ink: Baja Breeze (126960), Early Espresso (126974)
Card: Very Vanilla (106550)
Paper: More Amore DSP (129309), First Edition Specialty DSP (121878)
Fabulous Flourishes: Baja Breeze Seam Binding (122331), Mini Brads (122941), Designer Builder Brad (129329), Linen Thread (104199), Vintage Trinkets (118764)
Tools: Bigshot (113439), Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378), Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die (130159), Paper Cutter (126996), 4.4cm Scallop Circle Punch (119854), 3.2cm Scallop Punch (127811), 2.2cm Scallop Circle Punch (129404), Boho Blossoms Punch (119858)
If you would like one for a special someone (or you want to suggest one as a gift for yourself) simply email me these deets:
- Your name and address (or email address if e-card).
- Recipient’s name and address (or email address if e-card).
- Colour scheme and/or theme (eg birthday, valentines, anniversary, etc)
- A message (optional) and how you want it signed.
- Date for delivery.
- Gift amount (minimum is $50 for e-cards or $70 for mailed gift cards with hand-made holder*)
- The recipient must live in Australia.
Email to: email@example.com
Upon receipt of your information, I’ll send you an invoice for secure on-line payment through PayPal (you no longer need a paypal account to pay via paypal).
*If you wish to purchase a gift card with a hand-made holder, I need at least 10 days notice. E-cards are available within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Posted on February 26, 2013, in All Occasion, Gifts, Stampin Up and tagged Canberra Papercraft Supplies and Classes, Canberra Stampin Up Demonstrator, Gift card, Gifts, Inkydayz, Stampin' Up!, Tania Willis. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.