Freshly Made Sketches 90 Sneak Peek
I am loving the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and matching Modern Mosaic embossing folder (both available 2 July) so much that I just had to make another card using it today. I struggled to get going today so to get my creative flow going I thought I’d try the latest sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. Here’s the sketch…
And here is my card.
Oh…and by the way…did I mention that there is also a matching punch (available 2 July)? Told you I had awesome news. Genuis…right!
- Ink up the embossing folder with your trusty brayer before running trough the big shot.
- On a piece of plastic or glass squeeze out some versamark refill. Use your clean brayer to cover the piece of embossed card with the versamark.
- Cover the piece with clear embossing power and melt the powder using your heat tool.
- Spray the reverse side of the piece of card with a little water and crumple.
Sneak Peeks (all available from 2 July):
- Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and matching Punch will be available as a bundle so you can save $$!
- The matching Modern Mosaic Embossing folder adds versatility to the stamp set and punch so you get more bang for your buck.
- Yummy new designer series paper stacks give projects a pop of colour and are on trend. Love love love the new paper stacks.
- We welcome Bermuda Bay to the Brights range. Isn’t this colour delish?
Stampin Up Supplies:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness (130249 Clear) (130246 Wood) and Really Good Greetings (130333 Clear) (130330 Wood)
Card: Whisper White (106550), Vellum (106584)
Paper: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Daffodil Delight (130134)
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860) and Bermuda Bay (131286), Versamark Refill (102193)
Fabulous flourishes: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984) Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722), Heat Tool (129056), Brayer (102395), Mosaic Punch (131267)
Adhesives: Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332).
Posted on June 15, 2013, in All Occasion, Cards, Stampin Up and tagged 2013-2014 stampin up catalogue, Canberra Papercraft Supplies and Classes, Canberra Stampin Up Demonstrator, Inkydayz, Mosaic Madness, Online shopping, Stampin' Up!, Tania Willis. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.