Well my big brown box of fabulous new goodies has arrived. Happy, happy , happy dance!
This is my first CASE from the new catalogue. When I saw this card, I just had to try to re-create it. I’ve used three of the fabulous 2013-2014 In Colours for this project, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar and I just love how these colours work together. Because I don’t have the markers yet I did have to compromise a little but I think Pear Pizzazz works quite well.
This card is for a special someone and I’ll be popping it in a parcel with a handmade gift that I’ve been working on for some time. I hope she likes it.
- Use your stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp across the card.
- I’ve used my Pear Pizzazz marker and free-handed the lines, ovals, circles and a border around the stamps. Don’t worry about perfection, here. It’s meant to look hand-made remember.
- Using your trusty paper snips, trim around the edges.
- Welcome to the colour range Pistachio Pudding, Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe. Three of the new In Colours in the 2013-2014 Stampin Up Catalogue (available from 2 July).
- We also welcome back on oldie but a goodie, Pear Pizzazz (available from 2 July)
Stampin up Supplies:
Stamps: Memorable Moments (126682 clear), (132039 wood)
Card: Whisper White (106550), Pistachio Pudding (131299), Brown Sugar (131301), Crisp Cantaloupe (131303)
Ink: Pistachio Pudding (131177), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Midnight Muse (126860) and Pear Pizzzazz Marker (131180)
Fabulous Florishes: Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262), Rhinestones (119246)
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526) and Bitty Butterfly (129406), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Adhesives: Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332).
Want a copy of the new catalogue? Well you can pre-order yours now. Simply email me with your payment details ($9.95) and your copy will be sent to you directly from Stampin’ Up from mid June. If you are an Inkydayz customer (ie you have ordered from me within the past 12 months), you will automatically receive yours FREE from mid June.
Want to become an Inkydayz customer? Simply place an order to the value of $50 or above in my online shop or book and host a party and you will automatically receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog delivered to your door. You will receive your catalogue separately from your order from mid June. And don’t forget to use this hostess code JVA64JTJ and you will go into the draw to win a $50 shopping spree!
I’m also happy to take orders by email to email@example.com.