Category Archives: Stampin Up
Business and promotional posts
Here are some of the wonderful new pretties that you will find inside:
Welcome to Project Life
Get ready for a scrapbooking revolution with Project Life! It helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. We’ve partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of elite products.
Becky explains, “It’s called Project LIFE because it’s about YOUR LIFE. Whatever your life is. Whatever your stage of life. Whatever your family circumstances. Whatever your lifestyle. Project Life is designed to help anyone and everyone get their pictures into a book.” In a nutshell, it’s all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.
Colour your world happy with the new Blendabilities!
Join me for an afternoon of fun and creativity, where you will make three beautiful cards and a matching gift box. The class uses the Mosaic Madness Bundle (stamp set and coordinating punch) and the gorgeous new Stampin Up! In colours.
Date: Sunday 4 August 2013
Time: 1pm to 4.30pm
Location: UC Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra, Emu Bank Belconnen ACT
Cost: Option A: $30* (class and kit)
Option B: $78* (Discounted class and kit with clear mount stamp set bundle included)
Option C: $85* (Discounted class and kit with wood mount stamp set bundle included)
All supplies are included except for adhesives.
*Price includes a light afternoon tea
To reserve your seat email email@example.com to arrange payment by 25 July 2013. I’d love to see you there!
In the 2013-2014 annual catalogue, we offer the Stampin’ Write Marker New Color Kit (item 130034, page 163) to help you update your Many Marvelous Marker pack. Now, we’ve sweetened the deal. For a limited time, from 15 July until 31 October, you can buy any of the new colours in the pack or on their own! Go on, fill in the missing pieces in your collection or buy the lot.
|130034||$49.95 AUD||Stampin’ Write Marker New Color Kit Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder|
|131899||$5.95 AUD||Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131265||$5.95 AUD||Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131902||$5.95 AUD||Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131901||$5.95 AUD||Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131905||$5.95 AUD||Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131266||$5.95 AUD||Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131904||$5.95 AUD||Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131898||$5.95 AUD||Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131900||$5.95 AUD||Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131903||$5.95 AUD||Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker|
OMG…it’s finally here.
Load your copy on your tablet or download to your computer today.
- Annual Catalogue Flipbook
- Annual Catalogue PDF (21MB)
- Stampin’ Supplies (745KB)
- Autumn Winter Carryover
Prefer a hard copy? Contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours or if you are in Canberra, come along to my catalogue launch, Sunday 7 July 2pm. Email me for more deets.
I am loving the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and matching Modern Mosaic embossing folder (both available 2 July) so much that I just had to make another card using it today. I struggled to get going today so to get my creative flow going I thought I’d try the latest sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. Here’s the sketch…
And here is my card.
Oh…and by the way…did I mention that there is also a matching punch (available 2 July)? Told you I had awesome news. Genuis…right!
- Ink up the embossing folder with your trusty brayer before running trough the big shot.
- On a piece of plastic or glass squeeze out some versamark refill. Use your clean brayer to cover the piece of embossed card with the versamark.
- Cover the piece with clear embossing power and melt the powder using your heat tool.
- Spray the reverse side of the piece of card with a little water and crumple.
Sneak Peeks (all available from 2 July):
- Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and matching Punch will be available as a bundle so you can save $$!
- The matching Modern Mosaic Embossing folder adds versatility to the stamp set and punch so you get more bang for your buck.
- Yummy new designer series paper stacks give projects a pop of colour and are on trend. Love love love the new paper stacks.
- We welcome Bermuda Bay to the Brights range. Isn’t this colour delish?
Stampin Up Supplies:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness (130249 Clear) (130246 Wood) and Really Good Greetings (130333 Clear) (130330 Wood)
Card: Whisper White (106550), Vellum (106584)
Paper: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Daffodil Delight (130134)
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860) and Bermuda Bay (131286), Versamark Refill (102193)
Fabulous flourishes: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984) Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722), Heat Tool (129056), Brayer (102395), Mosaic Punch (131267)
Adhesives: Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332).
As part of Stampin Up’s 25-year anniversary celebrations, some favourite stamp images from the last quarter century are being combined into 11 sets, which will be released each month until April 2014. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image!
Each month, I will be sharing a new one with you so be sure to subscribe if you haven’t already!
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $25.95.
- While just one Best of stamp set per month with be released (with a new theme each month) until October, all of the Best of sets will be available until April 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
- The stamp images may be sized differently from the original stamp sets.
This months set is Best of Flowers. Click on the pic to get your flyer.
To order Best of Flowers, simply click on the flower below, or email me at email@example.com
Well my big brown box of fabulous new goodies has arrived. Happy, happy , happy dance!
This is my first CASE from the new catalogue. When I saw this card, I just had to try to re-create it. I’ve used three of the fabulous 2013-2014 In Colours for this project, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar and I just love how these colours work together. Because I don’t have the markers yet I did have to compromise a little but I think Pear Pizzazz works quite well.
This card is for a special someone and I’ll be popping it in a parcel with a handmade gift that I’ve been working on for some time. I hope she likes it.
- Use your stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp across the card.
- I’ve used my Pear Pizzazz marker and free-handed the lines, ovals, circles and a border around the stamps. Don’t worry about perfection, here. It’s meant to look hand-made remember.
- Using your trusty paper snips, trim around the edges.
- Welcome to the colour range Pistachio Pudding, Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe. Three of the new In Colours in the 2013-2014 Stampin Up Catalogue (available from 2 July).
- We also welcome back on oldie but a goodie, Pear Pizzazz (available from 2 July)
Stampin up Supplies:
Stamps: Memorable Moments (126682 clear), (132039 wood)
Card: Whisper White (106550), Pistachio Pudding (131299), Brown Sugar (131301), Crisp Cantaloupe (131303)
Ink: Pistachio Pudding (131177), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Midnight Muse (126860) and Pear Pizzzazz Marker (131180)
Fabulous Florishes: Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262), Rhinestones (119246)
Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526) and Bitty Butterfly (129406), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Adhesives: Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332).
Want a copy of the new catalogue? Well you can pre-order yours now. Simply email me with your payment details ($9.95) and your copy will be sent to you directly from Stampin’ Up from mid June. If you are an Inkydayz customer (ie you have ordered from me within the past 12 months), you will automatically receive yours FREE from mid June.
Want to become an Inkydayz customer? Simply place an order to the value of $50 or above in my online shop or book and host a party and you will automatically receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog delivered to your door. You will receive your catalogue separately from your order from mid June. And don’t forget to use this hostess code JVA64JTJ and you will go into the draw to win a $50 shopping spree!
I’m also happy to take orders by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I love our group of stampers, Avid Inkers? You betcha! Not only are they fabulously creative, talented stampers but they are also wonderful company and I always feel so relaxed after one of our meetings.
Here are some of the swaps from this fabulous group of women who have become my closest friends since joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Honestly…it’s been the best thing I’ve done personally. I have some wonderful friends and am much healthier, mentally and physically, and so much more relaxed – just ask my hubby!
Aren’t these swaps just divine?
Happy crafty long weekend!
I finally got the chance to sit down and play with the lovelies that I brought back from convention and thought I’d have a go at the latest sketch challenge from Retro Sketches.
Sneak Peek: Gorgeous Grunge (available 2 July) allows you to make the perfect background without the mess. Stamp the stripes, fold in half and trim along the lines to form a quick and easy banner.
- Hello, Lovely (available 2 July) I love love love this set and I know it’s going to be one of my favourites. I’ve stamped the sentiment in two colours and popped up the thank you with dimensionals to give more colour and interest to the card.
- We see the return of Blushing Bride (available 2 July) to the colour range. Happy dance…I love this colour and still have heaps of card stock in my stash!
Stampin up Supplies:
Stamps: Hello, Lovely (130243) and Gorgeous Grunge (130517)
Card: Sahara Sand (121695), Whisper White (106550)
Ink: Summer Starfruit (126991), Early Espresso (126974), Sahara Sand (126976) and Blushing Bride (131172).
Fabulous Florishes: Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Apocethary Accents Framelits (127003), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722).
Want a copy of the new catalogue? Well you can pre-order yours now. Simply email me with your payment details ($9.95) and your copy will be sent to you directly from Stampin’ Up from mid June. If you are an Inkydayz customer (ie you have ordered from me within the past 12 months), you will automatically recieve yours FREE from mid June.
Want to become an Inkydayz customer? Simply place an order to the value of $50 or above online shop and you will automatically receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog delivered to your door. You will receive your catalogue separately from your order from mid June. And don’t forget to use this hostess code JVA64JTJ and you will go into the draw to win a $50 shopping spree!