Join My Team
Is crafting a big part of your life? Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Here is a comprehensive list of benefits you might like to consider as you are weighing up your options….
- The ability to meet new people and have fun while you work.
- 20% off every product purchase you make.
- You earn 20% of everything you sell (30% on your first order, but must be within 45 days.
- The ability to work from home and set your own hours.
- Access to a website that the company has created and administers for you.
- Company advertising.
- Training: monthly training newlsetter, demonstrator website, exclusive access to a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator section on Splitcoast, annual Australian convention and regional seminars.
Get all of this and more! Stampin’ Up! has endless opportunities, and YOU get out of it what YOU put into it.
You have the choice of being a ‘Hobby’ demonstrator to pay for your stamping supplies, being a part-time demonstrator as your ‘second job’ just because you love it, or making it a full-time career, no matter what you choose Stampin’ Up! will help you do it, your way.
Get started today and build your starter kit your way!
Stampin’ Up!’s New Demonstrator Starter Kit is now completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $169, you get
- Your choice of up to $235 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $80!
That’s a total value of $315!
On top of all of this, you will also receive my exclusive Inkydayz Welcome Pack. This pack is full of techniques, ideas and samples to help you with your craft and build your business.
HOW TO JOIN…IT IS BEST TO CONTACT ME FIRST SO I CAN HELP YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS, BUT IF YOU PREFER YOU CAN JOIN ON-LINE RIGHT NOW AT MY STAMPIN’ UP! WEBSITE. HERE’S HOW…
Things to have handy before you get started (this will ensure a smoother process)
- Your Drivers Licence (the acknowledgement at the beginning advises you to have your ABN number handy, ignore this as it is no longer required)
- A copy of the CURRENT Idea Book & Catalogue. You can access the on-line catalogue here.
- Your Credit Card (you will need this to pay for your starter kit, for all future purchases a debit account can be used)
Log onto my Stampin’ Up! website then click the Join Now button on the top right. At this point you will be told the items you need to have handy (eg Credit Card details and the latest catalogue incase you wish to change items in your kit).
After you have acknowledged and consented to an electronic agreement you will be taken to the Online Independent Demonstrator Agreement, once you have read and agreed, you will need to tick the ‘agree’ button
Complete the application form (have your drivers licence handy) and input your date of birth.
When it’s all done…Congrats, you are now a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and WELCOME to my team.
If you have any problems please give me a call and I will talk you through it, or if you live in Canberra, you can make an appointment and I can come to your home or you can come to mine and we can do it together over a cuppa.
If you would like to know more about joining my Stampin’ Up! Team, please contact email me at email@example.com or call me on 0401173203 and I’ll be happy to answer all your questions and show you how to make Stampin’ Up! work for you!