Well…what a wonderful day I had today! I just love classes and today’s Hearts a Flutter Class was so much fun! I made three clean and simple cards designs for the class so that the focus could be on the Hearts a Flutter stamp and framelits bundle. The great news is that the group got their creative mojo happening and changed things up by using the new embossing folders, the border scoring tool, alternative sentiments and working with different placement. Their creations were simply stunning. The sad news is…I forgot to take photos so I can only show you the original designs. But you get the picture. Hopefully…you too can use these designs to get your creative mojo going.
- A piece of Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon tied in a knot brings everything together.
- A strip of basic grey is punched using the scallop ribbon border punch and adhered to the DSP so only half of the strip is peeking out from behind the DSP.
- Each heart is layered using dimensionals with the final sentiment layer layered on a stack of thin dimensional pieces. I love how the sentiment looks like it’s floating.
- The large Raspberry Ripple heart contrasts beautifully with Very Vanilla and Basic Grey pulls it all together.
- Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple and Basic Grey all make their mark in the shape of a heart on this card. The small Basic Grey heart adds a little something extra to bring attention to the sentiment.
Stampin Up! Supplies for all three cards
Stamps: Hearts A Flutter ** (Clear 129252) (Wood 129249)
Card: Very Vanilla (106550) , Pool Party (124391), Raspberry Ripple (127545), Basic Grey (121689)
Paper: More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309)
Ink: Pool Party (126982), Raspberry Ripple (1268959), Basic Grey (126981)
Fabulous Flourishes: Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon (126845)
Tools: Hearts A Flutter Framelits** (130159), Small Heart Punch (117193)
**Did you know you can purchase the Hearts a Flutter stamps and framelits as a bundle and get 15% off? And…if you add the More Amore DSP to your order, you will receive your choice of one free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. How cool is that? 15% off and a free gift!
Bundles and Sale-a-brations freebies are available for a limited time only, so order yours here today.
You are invited to my *NEW* Seasonal Catalogue Class
Come along and celebrate the launch of the new Seasonal Catalogue!
Sunday 3 February at 2pm
RSVP by 30 January
Email to: email@example.com to RSVP
Cost: $5 (seats are limited) FREE with product orders of $50 or more.
Location: Canberra. Deets will be provided on booking.
We will be making 3 cards and, if you haven’t already, you will receive a copy of the New Seasonal Catalogue which will be released on 1 February.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we will be making:
You will be able to play with the NEW Borders Scoring Plate for the Simply Scored Tool, new embossing folders, gorgeous new framelits and stamps and beautiful NEW embellishments and papers.
AND don’t forget…it’s Sale-a-bration time. There are 19 options to choose from this year! Check out the selection of freebies here
Can’t make it to the launch? Why not book a party of your very own!
When you host a Stampin’ Up! party, I will help you arrange an afternoon of creativity with your friends. And not only will your friends love it, but as hostess, you’ll earn free product. And don’t forget, you even earn more during Sale-a-bration.
Hope to see you at the Launch!