In the 2013-2014 annual catalogue, we offer the Stampin’ Write Marker New Color Kit (item 130034, page 163) to help you update your Many Marvelous Marker pack. Now, we’ve sweetened the deal. For a limited time, from 15 July until 31 October, you can buy any of the new colours in the pack or on their own! Go on, fill in the missing pieces in your collection or buy the lot.
|130034||$49.95 AUD||Stampin’ Write Marker New Color Kit Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder|
|131899||$5.95 AUD||Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131265||$5.95 AUD||Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131902||$5.95 AUD||Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131901||$5.95 AUD||Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131905||$5.95 AUD||Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131266||$5.95 AUD||Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131904||$5.95 AUD||Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131898||$5.95 AUD||Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131900||$5.95 AUD||Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Marker|
|131903||$5.95 AUD||Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker|
I am loving the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and matching Modern Mosaic embossing folder (both available 2 July) so much that I just had to make another card using it today. I struggled to get going today so to get my creative flow going I thought I’d try the latest sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. Here’s the sketch…
And here is my card.
Oh…and by the way…did I mention that there is also a matching punch (available 2 July)? Told you I had awesome news. Genuis…right!
- Ink up the embossing folder with your trusty brayer before running trough the big shot.
- On a piece of plastic or glass squeeze out some versamark refill. Use your clean brayer to cover the piece of embossed card with the versamark.
- Cover the piece with clear embossing power and melt the powder using your heat tool.
- Spray the reverse side of the piece of card with a little water and crumple.
Sneak Peeks (all available from 2 July):
- Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and matching Punch will be available as a bundle so you can save $$!
- The matching Modern Mosaic Embossing folder adds versatility to the stamp set and punch so you get more bang for your buck.
- Yummy new designer series paper stacks give projects a pop of colour and are on trend. Love love love the new paper stacks.
- We welcome Bermuda Bay to the Brights range. Isn’t this colour delish?
Stampin Up Supplies:
Stamps: Mosaic Madness (130249 Clear) (130246 Wood) and Really Good Greetings (130333 Clear) (130330 Wood)
Card: Whisper White (106550), Vellum (106584)
Paper: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack, Daffodil Delight (130134)
Ink: Midnight Muse (126860) and Bermuda Bay (131286), Versamark Refill (102193)
Fabulous flourishes: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984) Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722), Heat Tool (129056), Brayer (102395), Mosaic Punch (131267)
Adhesives: Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332).
I finally got the chance to sit down and play with the lovelies that I brought back from convention and thought I’d have a go at the latest sketch challenge from Retro Sketches.
Sneak Peek: Gorgeous Grunge (available 2 July) allows you to make the perfect background without the mess. Stamp the stripes, fold in half and trim along the lines to form a quick and easy banner.
- Hello, Lovely (available 2 July) I love love love this set and I know it’s going to be one of my favourites. I’ve stamped the sentiment in two colours and popped up the thank you with dimensionals to give more colour and interest to the card.
- We see the return of Blushing Bride (available 2 July) to the colour range. Happy dance…I love this colour and still have heaps of card stock in my stash!
Stampin up Supplies:
Stamps: Hello, Lovely (130243) and Gorgeous Grunge (130517)
Card: Sahara Sand (121695), Whisper White (106550)
Ink: Summer Starfruit (126991), Early Espresso (126974), Sahara Sand (126976) and Blushing Bride (131172).
Fabulous Florishes: Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Apocethary Accents Framelits (127003), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin Trimmer (129722).
Want a copy of the new catalogue? Well you can pre-order yours now. Simply email me with your payment details ($9.95) and your copy will be sent to you directly from Stampin’ Up from mid June. If you are an Inkydayz customer (ie you have ordered from me within the past 12 months), you will automatically recieve yours FREE from mid June.
Want to become an Inkydayz customer? Simply place an order to the value of $50 or above online shop and you will automatically receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog delivered to your door. You will receive your catalogue separately from your order from mid June. And don’t forget to use this hostess code JVA64JTJ and you will go into the draw to win a $50 shopping spree!
Hundreds of stamps and accessories from the 2012-2013 catalogues are retiring, and this is your chance to get them before they’re gone. Many products are only available while supplies last and they are going fast so be sure to get your orders in early! Don’t forget some items are discounted up to 40% so now’s the time to get those items on your wish lists.
Check out what’s retiring here
To celebrate…I’m running an on-line hostess draw. Use this On-line Hostess Code JVA64JTJ when you order and once orders reach $300, I’ll draw one customer to receive a $50 shopping spree of hostess rewards. This offer is limited until 15 June and if you win the $50 spree, you will need to redeem your reward by no later than 28 June.
To take part, click on the link below to start shopping. Be sure to include the Hostess Code: JVA64JTJ in the field under the special offers section of you online order shopping bag.
Want to get your free copy of the new catalogue? Why not book a retirement party? On top of the awesome hostess benefits, you will receive a copy of the new catalogue the first day of its release and as an added bonus you and your friends will also gets some sneak peeks of items made using new product. Woo Hoo!!! Can’t wait to share!! This offer is available until 30 June so email me to book yours today firstname.lastname@example.org
Stampin Up are temporarily taking over a hundred products out of retirement with discounts up to 70 percent off retail-only while supplies last! There will be four different groups of products on sale during the next month.
These are the sale periods:
- 14-20 December
- 21 December-3 January
- 4-10 January
- 11-21 January
There are some great gift ideas for your crafty friends and family not to mention some great gifts for you too!
Check out the first now:
Be quick, these products are only available while stocks last!
- There is no minimum purchase in this special offer-go nuts!
- Qualifying Clearance Rack orders are eligible for hostess benefits. Bonus!
- Clearance Rack Blitz items are only available while supplies last for each time period they’re on sale-so don’t wait!
- Sorry, but there are no refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.
- You need to take advantage of this sale before 11.50pm on the last day of each sale period.
Check out last year’s catalogue to reference sale items:
Over the next few weeks, I will add each group of products to this page so check back the day before each sale period for more.